Code: EDAC 321
This course will allow the participants acquire the appropriate competencies to select appropriate AC motors and their installation according to the industrial necessities to get the best efficiency. The laboratory is equipped with the top equipment for this purpose.
- SI Units & Electrical Basics.
- AC Motors introduction.
- AC Motors Classification.
- Induction Motors.
- 3-Phase Asynchronous Motor.
- 3-phase Motor Speed, Direction & Torque.
- 3-phase Motor Control & Protection.
- 3-phase Motor Commissioning.
- 3-phase Motor Graphical Representation & Characteristic Curve.
- 3-phase Motor Performance.
Competencies: The participants...
- Diagnose the operation of electrics motors.
- Choose the appropriate type of motor according to an application.
- Interpret the electrics diagrams.
- Will be able to handle motor simulation using DriveLab Software.
- Interpretation of engine variables of its operation.
- Choosing the appropriate elements of engines protection.
- Dimensioning of installation components.
- Implementation of motor connection.
- Basic knowledge of electricity
- Good knowledge in operating a PC with a windows interface
Duration: 3 days
Order number: FACT-EDAC321-1012