Code: HYB 311
If it comes to high force & high precision in the industry. Hydraulics is required. This workshop will provide the necessary know-how based on hands-on training on real industrial equipment.
- Introduction Basic Technologies of Mechatronics.
- Theory in hydraulics - fundamentals, applications & supply.
- Function of the components.
- Handling of FluidSim hydraulics.
- Differences between hydraulics & pneumatics.
- Plan, Design, set-up & test of basic hydraulics circuits.
- Plan, Design, set-up & test of pressure control circuits.
- Plan, Design, set-up & test of flow control circuits.
Competencies: The participant.…
- understands the importance of hydraulics & pneumatics in the Industry.
- understands the physical fundamentals of hydraulics.
- understands all important aspects of hydraulic power unit.
- knows the construction and function of components.
- is able to handle the planning, design and simulation software FluidSim.
- is able to plan, design, set-up and test of basic hydraulic circuits.
- understands the speed control of hydraulic actuators.
- understands the pressure control of hydraulic actuators.
- understands the function of end-position sensor.
Prerequisites: No prerequisites required
Duration: 3 days
Order number: FACT-HYB311-1012